Calling all cool girls, clean girls and hair lovers alike! The only Christmas Gift Guide you will need for spoiling your friends, family and yourself has arrived.
2023 has been a year of many trends, and it’s easy to get lost down the rabbit hole of the many standout products and fleeting fads that rose to popularity this year. Luckily, we’ve picked out our favourite items from across haircare, beauty, fashion and lifestyle. We asked the team to choose their hero products to suit a range of budgets, so there’s something for everyone (including your Secret Santa).
[All prices are correct at the time of writing]
Whether you’re looking for a gift for a workmate, a stocking filler, or a gift on a smaller budget, you can still provide the receiver with a luxury experience. These gifts might seem simple, but good intentions and practicality compensate tenfold. Anyone is going to be grateful for the effort!
- Face Masks – First up on the Christmas Gift Guide is a trusty face mask. Every beauty brand and drugstore will stock a range of these, varying in price and quality. From sheet mask to clay mask, peel off mask to foaming bubble mask, there’s something to suit all skin types, textures and scent preferences. Purifying, nourishing or exfoliating, you can pick these up for as little as £1, or purchase a selection if you’re unsure!
- Socks – Socks are an underrated essential in our opinion! People can often be slightly reluctant to purchase a good pair of socks for themselves, but they’re an everyday necessity! Whether it’s a quality pair of cosy cotton fashion socks or a soft, fluffy sock for lounging, it’s a gift that never misses.
- Crystal Gua Sha / Face Roller – Give the gift of an at home facial experience with a crystal Gua Sha or Face Roller tool. These are perfect for the skincare obsessed, providing a form of massage that can sculpt and tighten the cheeks and jaw, as well as calming and soothing the skin. These are commonly available in Jade and Rose Quartz for their healing and tranquil properties.
- Foxy Locks Hydrating Hair Mask – Infused with Argan Oil, our hair mask rebuilds strength and helps to combat dryness. Formulated for both natural hair and extensions, this hair mask provides unparallel moisture for that salon fresh feeling every day. Give the gift of nourished, beautifully scented locks.
- Satin Scrunchie / Claw Clip – Hair accessories make a great gift or stocking filler for when you need a little something extra. Not only are claw clips and satin scrunchies super practical for holding hair out of your face, but they are much better for maintaining hair health than classic elastics. They come in every shade of the rainbow and various sizes to suit all tastes and preferences.
These gifts are for more of a splurge on your loved ones, or perhaps you’ve been waiting for the perfect excuse to treat yourself. Either way, these are the items going on our Christmas list this year.
- Stanley Cup (£45) / Chilly’s Water Bottle (£25) – If drinking more water is on your 2024 new year’s resolutions, then this is definitely the gift idea for you. We’ve seen the Stanley Cup everywhere, and it’s now become a go-to accessory for many. The Stanley holds 1.2 litres, whilst the classic Chilly’s bottle holds 750ml.
- Dior Lip Oil (£32) – The Dior Lip Oil enhances the natural colour of your lips, instantly nourishing and softening the skin. It catapulted to icon status along with the Clean Girl Trend, thanks to its ‘your lips but better’ capability. It’s a perfect handbag staple for an elevated luxury lip balm.
- Glossier You Candle (£45) – The Glossier You scent is a cult classic, formulated with mostly base notes to adapt to the individual. Now in candle form, the candles incorporate soft florals alongside Mandarin and Pink Pepper.
- Foxy Locks Luxury Gold Oil (£35) – This is the only hair oil you will ever need. Infused with Argan Oil, Collagen and Keratin, this is a premium, multipurpose hair care product to repair damaged hair and protect it from further harm. Ingredients work in harmony to provide deep conditioning and maximum nourishment.
- Satin Pillowcase – Satin Pillowcases are the go-to gift for anyone even remotely interested in haircare and beauty. Their glossy texture means that hair slides over the top, rather than being rubbed and tangled, causing frizz and damage. Additionally, the material doesn’t absorb as much of the natural oil from your face, meaning it decreases the risk of acne!
The following selection is more of a refined gift suggestion, for when you want truly indulge yourself or a loved one. Perhaps drop all the hints (and the link) to your partner?
- Refy Everyday Essentials Collection (£58) – The beauty brand of the year, Refy have really made a name for themselves when it comes to simplified makeup routines. This collection includes some of their best sellers and is ideal for ‘those 5-minute mornings’.
- Foxy Locks Signature Sleek & Shine Set (£65) – Keeping with the theme of the perfect gift set, this is a handpicked curation of some of our finest hair care products. The ultimate unboxing experience, this includes all the essentials to nourish and restore your locks. The set includes our Shampoo and Conditioner duo, Shine Spray, Luxury Gold Oil and Wide Tooth Comb.
- Djerf Avenue Loungewear – Matilda Djerf has been one of our heroes for a while, and her ready to wear brand Djerf Avenue features timeless clothing designs. Particularly popular is her loungewear range, available in a range of cutesy patterns and comfy materials.
- Foxy Locks Hair Curling Gift Set (£90) – With our Curling Wand styling tool, nourishing Hair Mask, heat protective glove, sectioning clips and Gold Holder & Styler, this set includes everything you need to create deep, luscious curls. Get salon perfect results and save £15 on the product bundle when purchased all together.
- Harrods Hair and Beauty Salon Experience – This is the ultimate experience for those who already have everything. Treatments vary in price, ranging from hair styling to facials as well as brows, lashes and nails.
If you’re truly stuck for a gift idea, or you want to treat your loved one to a set of extensions without knowing their shade match or spoiling the surprise, why not opt for a Foxy Locks gift voucher? Choose your desired amount, and let them do the decision making!